Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cappuccino anyone?

I have discovered another all time favorite for me....Caramel-Mocha Cappuccino Smoothie. Yummy yummy is all I can say. Ok, so I know I shouldn't do the coffee thing (and I don't--as much) but you can't deprive a girl of everything now can you ?

This is a fantastic shake that is still made with the Herbalife Healthy Meal Shake mix..we add a little coffee..a little chocolate...a little caramel and blend on high:) Of course we can add or delete any of the flavors. We have become the experts at "tweeking" any recipe just for your taste buds. My husband has even put his stamp of approval on this specialty !

These blenders have been on high all morning. Gotta relieve my bestest helper ever (Britt) in the kitchen. If she hears me typing on this computer she will wonder why I'm not washing dishes right now :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday, Michelle & Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment