Monday, January 4, 2010

Starting a New Year

With the beginning of a new year, always comes a long list of resolutions....which ultimately will include "getting in shape" in some form or fashion. Don't get caught up in "fad" diets or a quick fix of any sort. Wouldn't you rather have something that tastes great and fills you up as well as give you the results that you are looking for? If this is you, then give me a call !!! With Herbalife products you are sure to find what you need....great tasting shakes that are easily made at home or in the office...energy teas to help you increase your metabolism...vitamins and other nutrients that aid in weight loss...and the list goes on and on.

Stop by the shake shoppe and let me blend you up a shake and you be the judge !! This week's flavor of the week is our ever popular Chocolate-Peanut Butter.....what a wonderful way to start off the New Year. Don't put it off---start today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking about becoming your project!!! I have to get in the right frame of mind though---maybe I will see you this week. love ya, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are all "a work in progress" so come in and see me anytime!! I always tell people, don't let cold weather slow you down with these shakes cause I'm an ice cream eater year round! You can make is as simple as you want to and see results.

    ReplyDelete