Friday, August 14, 2009

Elvis...gone, but not forgotten

Ok, so I'm not a huge Elvis fan but I definitely remember all the hoopla that followed his untimely death (much like we have just experienced with Michael J)....and it is sad to say, but I even remember where I was and what I was doing at school when his death was announced! And NO, I will NOT disclose my age so you can calculate what grade I would've been in :)

So............to celebrate the "King" we are dedicating our shake of the week to him.
Peanut butter & banana
Instead of frying it up and putting it on a sandwich---we will just add a little ice and stick it in the blender ! This special is offered the week of August 17th as our $3.00 flavor of the week! (Ironically it will be my birthday, but I just haven't figured out how to do a birthday cake flavor yet..)
See you soon, Michelle & Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment