Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lemon Ice-Box Pie

Yum, yum...that's about all I can say for our "flavor of the week" special this week ! What a delicious cool taste for a hot summer day. This shake will top off at under 200 calories, so it's great for either an afternoon treat or as a meal replacement. Remember--the Healthy Meal Shake Mix is added to ALL of our shakes which gives you the nutrition you need when using these as one of your meals. The best thing----they taste great too !

For that added "zing" , just ask us to add a lemon-lime lift off. ($1.50 extra) It is perfect in this shake!

Enjoy the rest of the week,

Michelle & Britt

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls! Just wanted to say - as much as I LOVE chocolate...I think the Lemon Ice Box Pie shake may just be my favorite!! Thanks for giving me a healthy lunch option on my work-out days!! Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have enjoyed it ! Hmmm, lets see what's up our sleeves for next week :)

    ReplyDelete