Monday, August 17, 2009

*-HAPPY BIRTHDAY-*


I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing woman that I know..my mom !! A woman who is so willing to do any and everything for anyone and who puts others before herself on a daily basis ! She is such a strong Christian woman and I look up to her in every way ! I owe all that I am and have become to her and the way she has raised me.. I hope I make her proud daily :) She loves me and Gracie unconditionally and would do anything for either of us..we are both so lucky ! God has truly blessed me with an amazing family..I couldn't ever ask for anything more ! Thank you mom for all that you do..you're not only my mom, but my best friend as well. You've always been there for me..no matter what the circumstance..and I know you're always on my side. I hope that you have an amazing birthday..your two girls are so proud to have a mom like you !! We love you more than we could ever say or show !!

So to all you blog readers..leave mom a birthday wish or stop by the shop today and check our our special of the week and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

(P.S. I'll see if I can't find a way to make a shake taste like birthday cake..hmmm.. lol)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Michelle! Katie's birthday is the 17th too! We just had too much fun for her 13th birthday....can you believe that my baby girl is 13?

    Joy

    ReplyDelete